Shopping Ontario | Ontario Highlands Tourism

Arnprior and District Museum

The Arnprior & District Museum is situated in the former Arnprior Post Office Customs House built in 1896. Based on a design by Thomas Fuller, who was the architect of the original Parliament Buildings,this building is now recognized as the town's symbol

35 Madawaska Street
Arnprior, ON
K7S 1R6
View Larger Map

New Server