Disconnect to Reconnect
Wander the Unknown & Explore Our Hidden Gems
- Day 1
- Explore the woods, wetlands and roadsides of #MyHaliburtonHighlands and learn how to harvest a new type of meal during the Wild Edibles & Lunch Tour with Yours Outdoors.
- Take a “Walk in the Clouds” canopy tour at the Haliburton Forest & Wildlife Preserve, followed by a visit to the Wolf Centre.
- Enjoy fine dining and one of Ontario’s newest and coolest new breweries, right in nowhere. Check out Rhubarb Restaurant and Boshkung Brewing Co.
- Overnight at Stouffer Mill Bed and Breakfast. Guests here have been known to enjoy the serene surroundings so much, the owners have had to mail back their cell phones!
- Day 2
- Breakfast at Stouffer Mill Bed and Breakfast.
- Love to explore local flavours? Wander through Abbey Gardens and get a taste (literally!) of the best that our region has to offer.
- Lunch at the Old Schoolhouse Tea Room in Ormsby, located in a restored 1921 schoolhouse with old desks, books and blackboards.
- Get a bird’s eye view of our iconic geology from the top of Eagle’s Nest Lookout, a 60-metre rock wall on the edge of the York river with the town of Bancroft nestled below.
- Dinner at Bancroft Eatery & Brew Pub.
- Enjoy stargazing like never before with a two-hour laser night sky tour at Nutwood Observatory & Dark Sky Preserve.
Ontario's Highlands - #nowheremoment Itineraries
There are endless possibilities and plenty to discover in "nowhere"...